Security and trust
Protecting data at rest and in transit for your cloud and hybrid environments is a instrumental to our shared success. RunWhen implements security programs, designs, and tooling to securely manage access to information about your monitored and connected environments.
- Product Security
- ~Audit Logging and Active Alerting
- ~Role Based Access Control
- ~Authentication and Authorization
- Corporate Security
- ~Security Training
- ~SOC 2 Policies (when commercially reasonable during GA release)
- Data Security
- ~Data Encryption at Rest
- ~Data Encryption in Motion
- Application Security
- ~Secure SDLC
The Organization Control (SOC) Type II report is an independent third-party examination report that demonstrates how RunWhen achieves key compliance and control objectives. The purpose of the report is to help you and auditors to understand the controls established to support operations and compliance. RunWhen will undergo this industry-standard security audit on an annual basis when the product is in its GA status and is commercially reasonable.
The RunWhen Platform operates within Google Cloud Platform Canada and United States data centers. Google Cloud compliance information can be found here: https://cloud.google.com/security/compliance
High availability and reliability
RunWhen operates its SaaS service within leading Tier 4 cloud datacenters with designs that focus on availability and performance. RunWhen also uses it's own platform in a dedicated environment to maintain availability of our SaaS service offering (currently in BETA).
- Cloud Service Availability
- ~Regional Kubernetes deployments in the Google Cloud Platform
- ~Separation of the Control Planes and User Data Planes
- ~Multi-Location Data Processing is User Selectable
- RunWhen Platform Availability
- ~Dedicated RunWhen Platform for BETA Environment Availability Management (API's, Data Ingest, Location Services)